OUR MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
We are living an unprecedented global health crisis in the face of covid-19. This situation presents obstacles in the management of your activities. Asn tech is open for business and has resumed activities as of may 25th 2020. Our day to day is monday to friday from 9 a.m. To 6 p.m.
We continue to source and deliver products to you in a timely manner. During these troubling times, you will continue to receive the same high level of service you have come to expect from asn tech. Our goal is to help our clients navigate a rapidly changing environment while ensuring the safety and well-being of our colleagues and our communities.
In order to meet the needs of our customers and partners, we have initiated our crisis management and business continuity plan. We have also implemented a number of actions within our operations and distribution network to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and customers.
Crisis management and business continuation
Asn tech is committed to protecting its colleagues and preserving the resilience of the company for the benefit of its customers. In keeping with this commitment, we have established crisis management and business continuity as a top priority for the organization. We have developed robust plans to ensure the continuation of our business and the support we provide to our customers by leveraging strategies such as drop shipping, redundant it systems, alternative office space and services recovery.
Operations and distributions
Asn tech maintains governance over its partners, in particular through contractual obligations, continuous communications and the use of redundant infrastructures to ensure high availability. In very fluid situations like these, communication is of utmost importance. We are in regular contact with our ecosystem of partners to mitigate the risks associated with the potential inability of a single partner to operate. We are actively engaged in ensuring that its safety and cleaning protocols comply with sanitary recommendations. Our channel partners have implemented new shifts to minimize risk by increasing the time spent thoroughly cleaning the work environment. As part of these changes, our office is not open to the public, however our repair center and technicians remain available to our customers.
Delivery times and service guarantees
With the growing number of orders from people who have complied with the containment order across the country and the reduced cargo capacity of air carriers, some shipments may be affected by delivery delays. If a business displays a message indicating that it is closed, it is also recommended, when it does, that a message be displayed indicating that deliveries are accepted, specifying a location.
Cost of shipping
Asn tech maintains strong partnerships with its carriers and is actively working to reduce the impact of covid-19 on shipping costs. We do note an increase in shipping costs and the addition of additional costs for certain deliveries, but we are working hard with our partners to limit and reduce these costs.
Update of information and information concerning ASN Tech
- Technology is more essential than ever to support many of our country’s economic, health, educational and government activities. As social estrangement pervades almost every aspect of our lives right now, technology is helping us maintain closeness, both business and personal.
- We focus on two priorities which are: ensuring the safety and well-being of our colleagues and helping our clients navigate this rapidly changing environment.
- As we move through this crisis, we see a significant increase in demands from all of our customer base as corporations, educational institutions, government entities and of course, healthcare providers strive to continue to deliver the services and deliver results.
- Because you rely on us to help you with our technological capabilities, we take all possible steps to meet our commitments in a timely manner.
- While we are starting to see some standardization in manufacturing among our partners, the global supply chain is struggling to resume operations.
- We prioritize what we bring to inventory, focusing on the products and solutions that are in most demand.
We remain firm in our commitment to serve you during this critical time. I would like to thank our customers for their trust in asn tech. We will overcome this ordeal together.
Thank you for your continued support,
A.S.N. Inc. President